McDarmont Web Design offers a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) package. Search Engine Optimization is a variety of different techniques and methods that can be performed to optimize a website so that it gets the best search engine results positioning. Meaning, when someone goes on Google, Yahoo, Bing or any other search engine to research a topic they are interested in these different practices help determine where your website will appear in the results.
For instance, if you were searching for “web design Danville VA” (try it!) the search engines will pick up on the websites that are better optimized and display them first. Being displayed in the top 10-20 results is extremely important when it comes to getting your websites recognized and potentially attracting new clients/customers.
To see an example of how search engine optimization works try going to Google or Yahoo and searching “web design Danville, va” and you should see that McDarmont Web Design is at the top of both of those search results.
The services in our SEO package will include but are not limited to:
- Updating your website with the major search engines and directories
- Providing a site map that is registered with search engines
- Alt Tag, Meta Tag, Title Tag and content keyword optimization
- Business Registration on Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Reciprocal Linking (linking your website to related websites and vice versa)
- Google Adwords, Analytics and Adsense setup and monitoring
- Monthly Traffic/Performance reports
- And most importantly keyword monitoring for your company and your competitors
The most important part about SEO is keeping your website constantly updated so the search engines will have to check your website which in turn makes them more aware of your website. McDarmont Web Design will change the keywords on your website based on what people are searching for in fields related to your business and what keywords your competitors are using.
As you can probably tell this is not a one –time deal. To achieve the optimum search engine position a website needs to be monitored and updated on a monthly basis. This will in turn allow for more people to find your website which means more business for you!
From our clients...